B2. Permitted principal uses and structures in this district are:
1. Any use permitted in a B-1 district.
2. Hotel, motel.
3. Retail establishments, such as department stores, household furnishings and home appliances, office furniture and equipment, automobile new parts and accessories, camera and photographic supply, package liquor, sporting goods, bait and tackle, musical instruments, television and radio, including repair incidental to sales, paint and wallpaper, pet store.
4. Service establishments such as service stations, utility trailer display and storage incidental to service station, with not more than five such rental trailers, radio and television repair, hospitals and other health institutions, interior decorator, photographic studio, drive-thru restaurants.
5. Office uses, such as banks and financial institutions, business and professional offices, governmental and utilities offices, travel agencies, employment office, and newspaper office.
6. Miscellaneous commercial uses, such as business, commercial, art, dancing, music, radio, television, day nursery or nursery schools, fortune telling, artist studio, dental or medical laboratory or research or experimental activity.
7. Noncommercial uses such as church, church school, library, museum, community buildings, private club, lodge, fraternity and similar uses not operated for profit.
8. Wastewater and water treatment facilities serving a single development when the water treatment.
9. Community residences for the developmentally disabled.
10. Continuing care retirement community.
11. Convalescent home.
12. Extended care facility.
13. Intermediate care facility.
14. Nursing home (see definition.
15. Residential health care facility